LAGUNA PARK.ORG
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 21, 2017, 11:24:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Thanks to all the IDIOTS who voted for the 25 Million Dollar School Bond for LESS THAN 400 Elementary Students and the 12 Million Dollar Bond Pack for the New Jail.
GOOD JOB YOU MORONS!!!!!
125 Posts in 63 Topics by 34 Members
Latest Member: Carmen Getsite
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  LAGUNA PARK.ORG
|-+  Lake Whitney and Laguna Park History
| |-+  Fishing Reports and TWWD Stuff
| | |-+  Goden Algae My Aunt Annie's Fannie!
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Goden Algae My Aunt Annie's Fannie!  (Read 1110 times)
Lake Rat

View Profile
Goden Algae My Aunt Annie's Fannie!
« on: April 13, 2010, 01:10:12 PM »

We are going to share our Blessings of DEAD FISH each year. It seems by their infinitesimally Small IQ level the Corpse of Ninjasneers and or Brazos River Moronauthority is going to pump our infested Deadly to Fish polluted waters to a Lake that is pristine and a Great Fishing Hole
(LAKE AQUILLA) and then to pump that Crap to Cleburne thereby killing all of the local fishing spots. What GENUIS ! This will put a STOP to all those damn Tourists that have supported our area for so long and lower the property values . We certainly don't need all that Money in Area Restaurants,Convenience Stores,Lodges ,Marinas and other useless businesses here for the last 50 years  . Nope that would be GOOD for the Community and God knows we don't need that sort of thing here do we .  Nope ,we need to just keep raising the Taxes on the poor Bum Dastards that keep paying till their houses and property dwindle away to nothing then the Sherrifs Department  can send out the ALMIGHTY ALL SEEING ENVIRONMENTAL CRIMES UNIT  to FINE THE HELL out of them . Thus returning this area back to a couple of centuries ago when all was right . Maybe just MAYBE the Horned Toad will come back !
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: