LAGUNA PARK.ORG
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2017, 04:17:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
Thanks to all the IDIOTS who voted for the 25 Million Dollar School Bond for LESS THAN 400 Elementary Students and the 12 Million Dollar Bond Pack for the New Jail.
GOOD JOB YOU MORONS!!!!!
125 Posts in 63 Topics by 34 Members
Latest Member: Carmen Getsite
* Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
+  LAGUNA PARK.ORG
|-+  General Category
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Early Morning Rap Crap Music
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Early Morning Rap Crap Music  (Read 1152 times)
OVER TAXED!

View Profile
Early Morning Rap Crap Music
« on: October 22, 2010, 08:47:27 AM »

Called Bosque County  Sherrif  dept,at 8:14 AM  This morn Friday October 22 2010  to report about asshole @#@#$@%$@#$ driving by at 3:30 to 4:00 AM for the fourth or fifth time playing boom boom boom music at ten decibals above the it really bothers me range and running @ 50 mph ,running stop signs and skidding around corner to pick up dope or who knows and told the dispatcher all of the above  ,then was put on hold for three or more minutes and handed off to Jenny who asked I repeat everything I had just said to her !!!!!!!!! I had reported this to Robert Blything two weeks prior ,who is supoosed to be our neighborhood policeman whom we raised over 30 grand to empoloy in this area !!!!! He (Robert Blything ) said He would notify the officer in charge of the complaint and take care of it . She (Jenny in a very discourteous tone) then asked for my phone number which has absolutely nothing to do with my complaint . I said what was she going to do about this and she said she could not do anything because she just took info and that she would talk to someone when they came in about it . Why do they let someone answer the phone who takes all the info then hands you off to someone else who makes you repeat everything again then tells you she or he is not the one to do anything about it Huh?   Maybe if I call the NEW Sherr(if)  ANTHONY MALLOT who wants a new 10 million dollar office which will about double the already overtaxed property we have here with the S H I T T Y Roads and all   to not help us on these things at 3:30 in the morning and see if he can get something done . at 254-366-4625 Huh?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: